Thursday 10 November 2011

Back!

After what seems an eternity I am finally back `Blogging`. My old computer actually went `PHUTT` and it has taken a while in getting a new one sorted out.

Also, I have just returned from a holiday in Tenerife that was a surprise present from my wife for my 40th birthday and when I say surprise, I mean a complete and utter surprise! Up until the evening of the 29th October I was unaware that we were going on holiday, let alone to such foreign climes as the Canary Islands! I was even allowed to take my birding gear! I am truely blessed in having such an amazing wife!

I will endeavour to post some photos of this trip and the wildlife seen in due course, but I have just found out that the photo software that I have is non-compatible with the new computer! Typical!

I crave forgiveness, dear reader and hope you understand the reasons why I have not visited any blogs of late, but will endeavour to rectify that very shortly.

6 comments:

  1. Hi John .. you do as you say have a wonderful wife .. that must have been one tremendous surprise .. and such fun: Happy Birthday - with many memories .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, welcome back and Happy fortieth! You have been missed.
    Click here for Bazza’s Blog ‘To Discover Ice’

    ReplyDelete
  3. For whatever reason, the last couple hours, blogger hasn't been letting me log in! So, am trying another way to register a comment, as I have been wondering where you were.

    What a wonderful surprise for you! Happy birthday, then, and welcome back. Will look forward to seeing photos from your trip when you get all sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilary,
    Thankyou, yes it made up for reaching the big Four-0!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi bazza,
    Thankyou, it`s nice to know that someone has missed me! ;)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan,
    Blogger has been annoying me aswell, so I changed server to Google Chrome, which seems to have resolved the issue!
    It was indeed a huge surprise, I am not quite sure if I have got over it yet!
    J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my humble blog.